The costs of cosmetic surgical procedures or the non-invasive procedures at Utah Facial Plastics will vary. Although self payment is always an option, Utah Facial Plastics, lead by Dr. Scott Thompson, understands that sometimes patients needs help with financing. Utah Facial Plastics offers plastic surgery financing options for those in need.
Utah Facial Plastics, located in Salt Lake City, Utah and serving the surrounding areas, offers Care Credit to make it easier for every patient to get their cosmetic enhancement conveniently. Care Credit is a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for cosmetic or reconstructive procedures not covered by an ordinary insurances.
- Accepted at most medical and dental practices.
- Up to 6 months interest free for non-surgical procedures and up to 12 months for surgical procedures at UFP.
- Approval is immediate after applying at the link below.
PROSPER HEALTHCARE FINANCING
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000 ($2,000 minimum).
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments.
- No collateral required.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process – amount is deposited into account within 5-7 days.
- Can then pay with check or cash to UFP and receive a 2% discount.
- 100% Confidential.
We work closely with KeyBank to help patients finance their procedures as well. For additional information and to see what options you qualify for, contact Saul Aguirre at (435) 755-6438 [email protected]
- Can apply at KeyBank or over the phone.
- Approval given within 2 days following application.
- MasterCard with rewards is given to pay for procedure(s) at UFP.
- Up to 15 months interest free.
We also provide a system to help you save up for regular office procedures with your own Beauty Bank. We can set up monthly withdrawals for small increments of any portion so you’re all set when it’s time to come in! Patients find it’s often easier to incur smaller, more frequent charges than one larger lump sum at the time of treatment. Ask about our Beauty Bank when you’re in next or give us a call to learn more.