October 10, 2014
Looking for the best chemical peels in SLC, Utah? The key to optimal skin health is a skincare professional. By combining a customized at-home regimen with powerful in-office treatments and targeted skincare solutions, the result is healthier skin and visible improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of premature aging.
Now is the perfect time to address skincare concerns often worsened by the damaging rays of summer. We’ve made this fall special extra amazing to help you get ready for the holidays!
SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Peels
- Stimulate collagen production to reduce signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Soften and smooth the skin’s surface texture
- Decrease the frequency of acne breakouts and fade the appearance of post-lesion discoloration
- Maintain and enhance the results of a SkinCeuticals home care regimen
- Help prolong results of in-office procedures for more comprehensive results
Our peels use pharmaceutical-grade products that can be used to customize any facial treatment or at-home regimen. Combining clinical procedures with professional treatments and advanced home care delivers comprehensive results. That is why we are also including SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector and Retinol with every package of 4 peels purchased by the end of November.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector & Retinol
Advanced Pigment Corrector is clinically proven and tested on all ethnicities to help correct and prevent unwanted pigmentation. This powerful multi-layer treatment is a highly effective, safe, full-facial approach to reducing stubborn discolorations and preventing reoccurrence. In addition to its efficacy on the appearance of skin discolorations and dark spots, Advanced Pigment Corrector boosts skin tone evenness and radiance.
- Fades stubborn discoloration
- Enhances resistance to new pigment
- Improves luminosity for renewed radiance
- Ideal for all skin types
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
Our retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic aging. Additionally, they help minimize the appearance of pore size while correcting blemishes and blotchiness often associated with problematic skin. Perfect for problematic and photo-damaged skin, Retinol 1.0 contains 1% pure retinol and should be used for advanced treatment of pre-conditioned skin.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and uneven tone
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes irritation commonly associated with the use of retinoids
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
To schedule an appointment in Layton or Draper with one of our talented master estheticians, just call (801)518-1415!Tags: chemical peels, pigment corrector, pigmentation, retinol, skinceuticals, specials
This post was written by Jenny Yergensen