July 8, 2013
Many people ask, “What’s the difference between a BB cream and a CC cream?” BB and CC Creams, the new rave! Our estheticians are often asked this question and here’s the latest response from Sydnee:
Coverage with added benefits! That’s what BB and CC creams are simplified. BB creams include tinted coverage as well as SPF protection, antioxidants, etc. The list goes on and on depending on which brand you choose. Although BB and CC creams are marketed differently, they are very similar. CC stands for “color correcting”. A CC cream will be lighter on the skin and is used to address issues like redness or sallowness. Coverage varies between brands so color matching is best!
This mineral-based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage.
• Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
• Available in 6 shades
• Grapefruit extract: Promotes skin luminosity, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, may help to fade uneven pigmentation.
• Apple extract: skin smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin.
• Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in moisturizing vitamin E.
• Aloe Leaf Juice soothes and calms the skin
• Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
• Gluten free and Vegan
• The look is luminous and the feel is velvet
Call us for more information and/or to have Jill or Sydnee help you color match this product to try it for yourself! (801)776-2220
This post was written by Jenny Yergensen