Skip to content
- No recent use of retinols, glycolic or photosensitizing products 5-7 days before treatment
- Skin cannot be recently tanned or burned, also no self-tanners
- No cold sores, open wounds, or other skin conditions in the area being treated
- No Accutane use in the last 6 months
- There is no evidence, but heat can possibly break down injectables. It is best to receive injections one month before this treatment or at least 1 week after.
- No retinol, manual/chemical exfoliation for 1 week
- Avoid direct sun exposure for atleast 1 week, continued sun protection thereafter
- Avoid exercise or saunas 24-48 hours after treatment
- Skin may be red or sensitive after treatment. Cleanse and moisturize lightly with gentle products
- Apply sunscreen daily when out to the treated areas.