UFP Aesthetics Med Spa offers the newest cutting edge technologies and a variety of laser resurfacing skin treatments from less aggressive to more invasive depending on your lifestyle, skin conditions, and goals. We can treat sun damage, brown spots, redness, lines, poor texture and tone to revealing new youthful skin. UFP Aesthetics skin care specialists offer education, expertise, and safe services under the watch of our board-certified facial plastics surgeons. Read more about the skin resurfacing treatments or laser hair removal we offer and schedule a consultation at 801.776.2220 to see which treatment is best for you.
LASER TREATMENTS AT UFP AESTHETICS:
Performed by Surgeons or UFP Nurse Practitioner:
- NanoLaser Peel or MicroPeel (similar to a medium chemical peel)
- Micro Peel ( enhanced NanoLaser Peel)
- Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser (moderately aggressive)
- Profractional (mild to more aggressive)
- Contour TRL (most aggressive)
Perfomed by UFP Master Estheticians:
What People Say About Us!
I had profractional laser to help support treatment for a medical condition. Practitioner Katy has been super awesome at setting expectations of potential levels of discomfort during the procedure and how to improve comfort, realistic expectations of post-recovery looks and time frames, and how to best heal after and expedite recovery. Great communication during and after. ~D.B.
Click here to read more reviews.
Everything You Need To Know About Laser Resurfacing
LASER TREATMENT RESOURCES:
- Using Laser To Treat Skin: BBL Photo Rejuvenation
- Moxi & BBL Treatments At Utah Facial Plastics
- Laser Resurfacing: Everything You Need To Know For Your Skin Type
- Laser Vs. Surgery: Can You Achieve Dramatic Results Without Going Under The Knife
- Halo Laser Resurfacing Treatment in Salt Lake City, Utah