Collection & Usage of Private Information
We ask customers to provide us details such as:
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number and address
- Billing information: Credit card billing address and credit card details.
We use this personal information to:
- Complete your medical chart
- Submit claims to your insurance company
- Collect Payments
- Coordinate your medical services with referring physicians
- Ensure contact with you regarding your care
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some patients
- Comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
We have always strived to deal with the customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following medically accepted technological methodologies.
Additional Policy Information
As you browse https://www.utahfacialplastics.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with https://www.utahfacialplastics.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Customers can review, update or opt-out of future communications as well as correct their personal information by contacting us.