Skip to content
- No recent use of retinols, glycolic or photosensitizing products 5-7 days before treatment
- UFP will not treat melasma with these devices
- Skin cannot be recently tanned or burned, also no self-tanners
- No cold sores, open wounds, or other skin conditions in the area being treated
- No retinol, manual/chemical exfoliation for 1 week
- No sun exposure for 1-2 weeks, continued sun protection thereafter
- Follow directed after care by your provider. It is best to use gentler products the first week, and follow with a discoloration product after 1 week for optimal results. Always use SPF when out.