I really did my research on this one ladies! Here’s the ultimate guide to solving the trickiest of beauty troubles and I promise it won’t disappoint. You may love this list so much you laminate it and post it on your mirror…just saying.
1. Dry feet? Add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar to 1/2 cup of coconut oil. Mix and apply to feet in a circular motion to exfoliate dead skin!
2. For puffy eyes, try cool cucumbers, frozen tea bags, potatoe slices, or my favorite, an ice pack from our office to help decrease puffiness and inflammation.
3. Dull hair? Whisk together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Apply to dry hair and wrap in hot, moist towels for 5-10 minutes. Work in shampoo into dry hair, rinse and condition as usual.
4. Use your toothbrush in circular motions to exfoliate
5. Take that toothbrush and comb out an mascara clumps you may have as well!
6. Burn yourself with your hair iron? No worries, grab some raw honey and thickly layer over sore spot for immediate relief.
7. If your nail polish bubbles when it dries on your nails, try storing your nail polish in the fridge to prevent this from ever happening.
8. Have long last red face syndrome after exercising? Pop and antihistamine and you’ll be on your way!
9. Add 2 crushed aspirin to your favorite shampoo to turn it into an amazing dandruff-blasting product!
10. Out of dry shampoo? Try baby powder or a dab of lemon juice to soak up the oil.
11. Pimple problems? Dab a bit of full-fat Greek yogurt on that sucker and let it try out (approx. 20 minutes) before rinsing with warm water to reduce inflammation and redness.
12. Dab a bit of chapstick around the base of your nostrils to soothe dry skin when you have a cold. And maybe clean it off before using it on your lips or sharing it with your friend:)
13. In a rush after an at-home manicure? Stick your fingers in cold water for 3 minutes and voila!
14. Next time your at Starbucks, stock up on those brown napkins as they’re perfect for a shiny face! Just blot the skin with one to soak up a little extra un-wanted grease.
15. Warm your lash curler under hot water or with your blow dryer before using for a considerably curlier result that lasts!
16. To perk up your pony tail, go buy a little bondage tape at your friendly neighborhood adult toy shop and wrap it up in that. Good excuse to go to the toy store, right?
17. Blend a few lipsticks together on your cheeks for a romantic, natural-looking “I’m flustered” flush!
18. Apply foundation to your lips for a good base.
19. Rub face primer on your body to enhance and even out skin tone anywhere you want to draw a little attention.
20. Tap lip gloss under your brows to highlight and lift your eyes. Soft, shiny pinks that aren’t sticky work best!
21. Need an instant lip plumper? Just dab a sparkly eye shadow in the center of your lips for an instant fullness effect!
22. Does your eyeliner crumble when applying? Stick it in the freezer 15 minute prior to applying and it will glide on seamlessly.
23. Out of makeup remover? Use body lotion instead instead! I promise, it works.
24. Keep a blowout lasting days longer by sleeping on a silk or satin pillowcase.
25. Stop flyaway hair! Spray Static Guard on your comb or brush. Or smooth an antistatic dryer sheet along your head.
26. Another great use for an old toothbrush? Apply hairspray the brush your brows upward and outward to keep in perfect place!
27. Get your eyeshadow to stay in place by priming lids with moisturizer and foundation.
28. To make lipstick last longer, allow it to set for a few minutes after applying, blot lips with tissue and dust them with powder, then apply another coat.
29. The best time to apply lotion is right after a shower or bath, when skin is still damp.
30. To keep lipstick from bleeding, pat a little concealer around your lips.
Phew!! You got all that?! With this list, there is no beauty problem too big or too small that can’t be solved. Let us know what your favorite beauty tip is over on our facebook page and maybe we can keep this list going!