Medical Assistant (Layton, part-time)
Job Summary: Room turnover and assistance for surgeon in Layton clinic.
Education and Experience:
- One to two years of cosmetics experience preferred.
- One to two years of medical assisting experience preferred.
- Medical assisting certification preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior educations skills.
- Able to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Prep for clinic each day.
- Prep rooms for patients.
- Clean and turn rooms over.
- Take out all sharps and bio hazard materials.
- Take patient photos.
- Send pathologies and create labs.
- Remove sutures during post-operative appointments.
- Assist with in-office surgical procedures as needed.
- Start electronic notes and enter each patient's medical history.
- Provide quotes on injectables and have patients sign consent forms.
- Stock rooms as needed.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]