DermaSweep’s technology takes MicroResurfacing to the next level through our unique, customizable, treatment approach. This proprietary bristle treatment tips gently lift away the top layer of skin and increase circulation to enhance lymphatic drainage, oxygenation, and the delivery of key skin nutrients. Exclusive infusion solutions formulated with cutting-edge ingredients are added to target specific skincare concerns, for visible results in just one treatment.
Benefits of Dermasweep Treatments:
- Improves hyper-pigmentation
- Rejuvenates aging skin
- Improves laxity
- Rejuvenates the eye area
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Exfoliates and hydrates the skin
- Gentle for sensitive skin
- Improving overall skin health
What should I expect with my Dermasweep treatment?
Your Dermasweep treatment will last approximately 30 minutes in the office and is a relaxing experience. While laying down, our esthetician makes “passes” across the skin to cleanse impurities and exfoliate the top layer of the skin. Topicals such as antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, growth factors and peels are then added into the skin for optimal skin health. There is no discomfort, no downtime, and patients can resume normal activities immediately following treatment.
What does a dermasweep treatment cost?
The cost for a 30-minute Dermasweep treatment is regularly $149 and includes Vitamin C, skin lightening, hyaluronic acid, an exfoliator, and calming serium. You can add boosters as outlined below.
Extra boost options
Premium Infusions ($49 add-on):
- NuCell – for aging skin
- ProBio – for oily, acne prone skin
- Clarify – for oily skin with active acne
- Illumine – for hyperpigmentation
- Red Carpet Ready – for extra plump, hydrated, and glowing skin
Peel Infusions ($49 add-on):
- Refresh Peel Fusion – for dehydrated, fragile, sensitive, and reactive skin
- Reluminate Peel Fusion – for melasma, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and/or acneic skin
- Revive Peel Fusion – for hyperpigmentation, fine lines, mild acne scarring, and thicker skin
How many dermasweep treatments will I need?
Most patients see visible improvement and hydration in just one treatment. For skin conditions, such as hyperpigmentation, at least 3-5 treatments are recommended. Monthly maintenance is best to keep the skin healthy and youthful.