Hydrafacial is unique treatment perfect for any and all skin types. This multi-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts impurities and dead skin cells. Antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid is then infused into the skin for a healthy, shiny glow. The results are both instant and long-lasting.
Benefits of Hydrafacial Treatments:
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity and firmness
- Evens skin tones and makes skin more vibrant
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces pigmentation
- Reduces oil and unclogs skin
- Reduced pore size
What should I expect with my Hydrafacial Treatment at Utah Facial Plastics?
Your Hydrafacial treatment will last approximately 30 minutes in the office and is a relaxing experience. While laying down, our esthetician makes “passes” across the skin to cleanse and exfoliate all impurities. Topicals such as antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides are then added into the skin for optimal skin health. There is no discomfort, no downtime, and patients can resume normal activities immediately following treatment. The cost for a 30-minute Hydrafacial treatment is regularly $149. You can add boosters as outlined below.
What does a hydrafacial cost??
The average cost for one Hydrafacial treatment is $149. Additional boosters for specific skin concerns can be added with pricing outlined below.
Extra boost options
- Regular Hydrafacial – $149
- Dermabuilder Boost – Proprietary Dermabuilder peptides minimize signs of aging and improve skin texture and tone – additional $49
- Growthfactor Boost – Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) is designed to restore skin health and vitality while improving lines and wrinkles – addtional $99
- Britenol Boost – Britenol is specifically formulated to target dark spots and sun damage in the skin – additional $49
- Clarifying Hydrafacial – Includes extended extractions and Blue LED Light Therapy – $175 total
- Platinum Hydrafacial – Includes detoxification with Lymphatic Drainage, booster of your choice, and LED Light Therapy to further reduce signs of aging – $275 total
How many hydrafacial treatments will I need?
Most patients see visible improvement and hydration in just one treatment that may last up to a week or even longer. To continue improving texture and tone, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles, monthly treatments are typically best, depending on your goals and concerns.