AquaGold Fine Touch
How Does AquaGold Work?
AquaGold immediately delivers a cocktail diluted Botox, filler and Vitamin serums into the skin through 24K pure gold-plated surgical grade stainless steel microchannels, each thinner than human hair. The needles are able to penetrate the outer layer of the skin to deliver the customized cocktail of products below the skin’s surface, making them much more effective than applying them topically. The needles penetrate just above the layer where capillaries and nerve endings are, so there is no bleeding and no pain. Opening up these microchannels allows the skin to absorb the maximum amount of product possible.Our UFP AquaGold specialists infuse a cocktail of micro-Botox and Juvederm Volbella with Vitamin B or Vitamin C boosters. All treatments are performed by our expert cosmetic nurses only.
What are the Benefits of an AquaGold treatment?
- reduced pore size with micro-Botox
- plump, supple skin with Juvederm Volbella
- reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- skin brightening with Vitamin C booster
- additional hydration with Vitamin B booster
- minimal pain and downtime
- provides a “photo-shopped” appearance to the skin
- enhances laser and deeper injectable treatment results
What to expect with an AquaGold treatment?
How much do AquaGold treatments cost?
Pricing ranges depending on the AquaGold “cocktail” that is recommended for you and are as follows:
- AquaGold Fine Touch (infuses Botox & saline): $600
- AquaGold Fine Touch Brightening (infuses Botox, saline, Volbella and Vitamin C): $650
- AquaGold Fine Touch Hydrating (infuses Botox, saline, Volbella and Vitamin B5): $650
- Neck or decollete addition: $350
Contact Us Today!