The most common concern we see patients for is wrinkles! Whether it’s wrinkles in your forehead, around your mouth, or on your neck, we have a treatment or combinations of treatments to smooth them right out. Overtime, our skin loses elastin, collagen, and moisture, which unfortunately leads to wrinkles in the skin. These can be superficial or deep into the skin. Here are some of the most common wrinkle treatments offered at Utah Facial Plastics.
Wrinkle rejuvenating treatments include:
- Chemical peels
- Chemical peels improve wrinkles and fine lines in the face by resurfacing the top layer of the skin, revealing more youthful, glowing skin below.
- Dermal fillers
- Fillers fight wrinkles by filling in the folds and lines in the face. Typically hyaluronic acid is used, which is completely safe and a substance already found naturally in the skin.
- Botox and Dysport
- Botox and Dysport are amazing wrinkle fixing treatments that weaken muscles so they can’t contract and create lines in the skin.
- Hydrafacial or Dermasweep
- A Hydrafacial or Dermasweep treatment helps by resurfacing the skin and revealing a more youthful appearance. Serums, such as hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C are then infused back into the skin for rejuvenation.
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Laser skin resurfacing goes deeper into the dermis of the skin and works better than chemical peels or microdermabrasion for moderate to severe wrinkles.
- Fat transfer
- Fat transfer is like permanent fillers for the face. The procedure is more invasive but the results are longer lasting.
- Facelift surgery lifts the lower face and neck, which smooths a lot of wrinkles in the cheeks and neck.
- A browlift can smooth out forehead lines and provide a rejuvenated appearance.
- Blepharoplasty eyelid lift
- Eyelid surgery is best for the excess skin in the upper lids as well as wrinkling and hollowing below the eyes.
It’s best to meet with one of expert providers to discuss which wrinkle treatment(s) might be best for you. Call (801)776-2220 or contact us HERE.