You’ve tried Botox, now you’re hooked and come in for regular appointments. Why not take advantage of a Botox subscription membership? Did you know Utah Facial Plastics offers VIP Membership Options? We do… and if you love Botox as much as us, you need to sign up to start saving some serious cash.
Botox is Temporary
If you’re familiar with Botox, you know it is temporary and lasts anywhere from 3-4 months on average. Most patients who keep up with regular Botox treatments come in for treatment at least every 4-6 months to maintain results. Although we do wish Botox or Dysport lasted longer, there is a benefit of it not lasting forever. If an individual receives a treatment they are unhappy with, the product does wear off and the results are not permanent.
Botox is not just for mature individuals. Botox has also become increasingly popular amongst younger individuals to prevent wrinkles from even having the chance to make an appearance. Botox treatments are no longer only for Hollywood’s elite, but for everyone. Paying a few hundred dollars every 4 months may seem like a luxury, but we’re hoping our membership programs can make it more accessible for those who want to maintain a more youthful appearance.
UFP Aesthetics VIP Memberships
If you’re a regular at Utah Facial Plastics, you don’t want to miss out on our VIP Membership Options. With the VIP and Elite Membership subscription options, your monthly payment is being banked or “saved” which helps budget your non-surgical cosmetic treatments you are wanting to take advantage of. Also, if you are coming in for consistent Botox treatments, why not save $2-$3 per unit each time you come in. Botox and Dysport companies have rewards programs and you are able to use those rewards with the membership program savings. The Botox reward program is called Alle and the Dysport reward program is called Aspire. UFP Aesthetics is here to help you maximize your benefits on treatments you are already receiving or want to make a priority.
For example, an Elite Member patient coming in every 4 months, receiving a minimum of 30 units of Botox is saving $270 a year, with JUST the Botox perk of the membership. You never lose your money and anything banked can be used towards non-surgical treatments and products with UFP Aesthetics. Each membership has several perks when it comes to skin care.
The VIP Subscription
- $140 per month with a one-time $75 set up fee
- Your monthly $140 payment is banked and can be used toward any non-surgical service at VIP Members savings.
- $11/per unit Botox/Dysport (regularly $13/u)
- $50 off each Syringe of Filler
- 10% off Aesthetic Treatments and Skin Care Products
- $25 Birthday Credit for Aesthetic Treatment or Product
The Elite Subscription
- $200 per month with a one-time $75 set up fee
- Your monthly $200 payment is banked and can be used toward any non-surgical service at VIP Members savings.
- $10/per unit Botox/Dysport (regularly $13/u)
- $75 off each Syringe of Filler
- 15% off Aesthetic Treatments and Skin Care Products
- $50 Birthday Credit for Aesthetic Treatment or Product
For more information about Botox or to sign up for Utah Facial Plastics VIP Memberships, please contact our Draper, Layton, or South Jordan/Gateway (coming soon) offices at (801)776-2220.